I kept this look pretty simple, as it was for a really low key Christmas dinner with my childhood best friends Alessandra and Cecilee and our three families. If you’re curious, my chiffon button down is from American Eagle and these earrings are from Francesca’s (similar)
What I’m wearing:
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 15 Age Defense Tinted Moisturizer with White Tea in 01 Light
- Origins Silk Screen Refining Powder Makeup in Oatmeal 16
- Victoria’s Secret Silky Eye Shadow in Decadent all over lids and into outer crease
- NYC High Definition Volumizing Mascara
- e.l.f. Essential Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed
- Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm
What do you think of this look?
Have you been to any holiday dinners or parties yet this year?
P.S. If it looks like I’m wearing more than one eyeshadow, it’s because Decadent is a really beautiful duochrome that flashes from gunmetal to a warm purple-y taupe.