I’m waiting for my girl Chrissy to pick me up for the birthday party of the boy I was pseudo dating the majority of this winter past but am now awkwardly expected to be just friends with. So, obvi, I want to look casually stunning but not like I’m trying to impress anyone.
This is a pretty classic smokey eye and my go-to look for house parties. I like emphasizing the crease, which adds a bit more dimension to my Eurasian eye shape. Heavier eye makeup also allows me to wear (almost) nothing on my lips, as I know I’m not going to bother reapplying lipstick.
What I’m wearing:
1)Origins A Perfect World Tinted Moisturizer (Light)
2) Wet ‘n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
3) Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow trio in Silent Treatment
4) e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (Light)
5) SheerCover Duo Concealer (Medium/Tan)
6) Milani Multitasker Face Powder (Light Medium)
7) NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny applied lightly to the hollows of my cheeks
8) Origins Pinch Your Cheeks Powder Blush in Rose Dust
9) Revlon* Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
What do you think of this look? How often do you wear a smokey eye?
*Note: Revlon is no longer cruelty-free, and while I will not be repurchasing from this brand I am using up the products I already own whilst trying to find alternatives.