Toward the end of last week, I contracted some kind of awful cold/plague and have basically been a snot zombie hermit since Thursday, but this afternoon I forced myself to venture outside for linner with my parents and Bre. Here’s what I put on my face to make myself look/feel a bit better even though I’m still pretty sick:
1)Origins A Perfect World Tinted Moisturizer (Light)
2) Wet ‘n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
3) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (W.O.S. all over my lid and Naked 2 blended into the outer third of the lid
4) e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (Light)
5) SheerCover Duo Concealer (Medium/Tan)
6) Milani Multitasker Face Powder (Light Medium)
7) NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny applied lightly to the hollows of my cheeks and around my forehead
8) Origins Pinch Your Cheeks Powder Blush in Rose Dust
9) Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect
I kept everything very hydrating, minimal and warm-toned. I obviously don’t look hot, but it’s a hell of an improvement from before.
What do you think?