- Origins A Perfect World tinted moisturizer deserves like a lifetime achievement award as the best thing I’ve literally ever put on my skin.
- Essie Bikini So Teeny… I’m pretty sure this has been on my nails all month.
- Youngblood Luminous Creme Blush in Tropical Glow is the most incredible dewy orange sheen that somehow acts as blush, bronzer and highlight.
- Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten gives just the perfect hint of inner-corner brightness when I don’t even feel like messing with eyeshadow.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Fake Out Mascara… Apart from having an absurdly long name, this is a great volumizing mascara with a fat, spiked brush that really plumps lashes without clumping too much.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Petunia gives a lovely sheer pinky tint coupled with the moisturizing power we’ve come to expect from Burt’s Bees products.
What do you think of my picks?
Have you tried any of these products?
What products have you been loving this month?