This is my first back to school post (which implies that there’ll be more than one, but I’m not making any promises.)
A lot of girls seem to assume that cruelty-free beauty products are all super high end, which is why I decided to keep this starter kit super affordable. These products are perfect for high school or college students, but would probably work for just about anyone who wants to look pretty and put together but not overly made up. These six products are perfect for a quick everyday look that will allow your skin to breathe while showcasing your natural beauty:
1. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm (shown: Petunia)
2. Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
3. Boots No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse in Vanilla
4. e.l.f. Studio Blush (shown: Candid Coral)
5. Milani the Multitasker Face Powder
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara
Honorable Mention: Wet ‘n Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer
I didn’t include this as one of my six essentials in because not everyone needs an eyeshadow primer.
What do you think of my picks? What items would you include in your starter kit?
P.S. These are the basic products I’ve been loving for a super pretty natural look. If you feel that I left out some important items (eyeliner, lipstick, etc.), I plan on doing a follow up post of cruelty-free drugstore makeup add-ons for a slightly more elevated look.