Last night was my first Halloween party of the year. I went as the Greek goddess Athena, so I kept my makeup very neutral and bronzy.
1. e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted
2. Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (mixture of Naked 2 and Faint in crease; W.O.S. on brow bone)
3. e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
4. Two coats of Benefit They’re Real Mascara on top and bottom lashes
5. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
6. Milani Powder Blush in Luminous
7. Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n’ Rose as all-over lip color
8. e.l.f. Studio Pout Perfector in center of lips
What do you think of this look?
Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?